Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Roundup

http://doodledoo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/amazing_aquifer.jpg

It's here! Friday is finally here!! It's been a busy, crazy week here at Rancho Ramirez. Pammy is in the middle of a very intense week preparing for Mother's Day at the Grey Moss Inn. She might even have to work this Mother's day too. Bummer.

I've had five Doc Ed shows at four different schools this week. Lot'sa driving but lot'sa fun too. I love my job. I presented both the Amazing Aquifer Adventure Show and The History of a Rock Star Show. I'm pretty comfortable with the first show since I've been doing it for three years now. The newest show, History of a Rock Star, is going well though I'm still tweaking the bits of comic business and overall timing and pacing for it. You can't rush comedy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...